Every individual here is a former _(you fill in the blank)__. We have been transformed by the grace, mercy, love, and power of Jesus Christ. We have seriously thought this out — intellectually. We have checked this out — historically. We have checked out other “-isms”. Nothing compares to the real Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
At the Sold Rock Church we live by 5 Christian principles.
- Matthew 22:37 – Love the Lord with all your heart, mind and strength.
- Matthew 28:19 – Go ye…preach the gospel and make disciples.
- John 13:35 – By this shall all men know that you are my disciples if you love one another.
- Acts 2:42 – and they continued steadfastly in the Apostles doctrine, fellowship, breaking of bread, and in prayers.
- Proverbs 6:16-19 – these seven things God hates…and he that sows discord among the brethren.
Pastor Richard K. Leahey and Deborah Leahey – Senior Pastor
Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:1 So much of the secular world is void of real leadership. At Solid Rock, we realize leaders in the church are not perfect, but must truly be Christ followers. Loving all men as Jesus did, delivered of our life-controlling sins, and living a new life.
Our BeliefsClick here to read The Sixteen Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God
Do you love to travel? We do! We’ve traveled around the world being a part of supporting men and women as they share Jesus Christ with those that are lost in various countries. We keep them in prayer, and we give cheerfully. We are co-laborers with God (1 Corinthians 3:9). Feel free to give online to our mission endeavors. Let’s go around the world together!”
- Solid Rock Church began: 12/14/1997
- 2000: we purchased 4.5 acres of land in Cranston, RI
- July 2002: with an army of men and women we started building
- November 2003: our first service in the new building
- Today: we have a seat saved for you