Your new life began when you accepted Christ as Savior, now it’s time to get connected!
Working together to build the kingdom of God by leading children into a growing relationship with Christ. By mixing music, drama, laughter, skits, and teaching into the Rock Solid Kidz Club, we create a safe environment where we: teach that prayer is a powerful tool available to them; teach Bible principles and how they apply; learn about God’s love and forgiveness; and encourage children to share God’s love with friends and family.
The primary purpose of Momentum Youth Ministry is to introduce young people to Christ, to disciple them in spiritual growth, and to serve Christ with their lives. Lifetime memories and friendships will pile up. Momentum provides an environment for young people to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ by hearing and studying the Word of God, participating in worship, developing a prayer life, and encouraging one another in their faith.
Young Adults : Saturday, 6:30 p.m., Brewed Awakenings, 1200 Pontiac Avenue, Cranston
- 19 – 30 year olds meet to explore the Word and encourage each other as they grow in their faith.
Sunday Prayer Warriors
- Sunday, 9:40 a.m., Solid Rock Church
- When you come to Solid Rock, be assured you’ve already been prayed for. God will meet you and He will touch your life.
Men’s Small Group : Thursday, 7 p.m., Brewed Awakenings, 1200 Pontiac Avenue, Cranston.
Leading men into the fullness of Christ, encouraging each other to seek a deeper walk with the Lord, having a positive spiritual impact, and reaching other men for the furtherance of the kingdom.
Women’s Small Group: Tuesday, 10 .a.m, Warwick
- Women meeting to study the Word and encourage each other.
Women’s Study & Outreach: Thursday, 6:30 p.m., Panera Bread, 1000 Bald Hill Road, Warwick
- Bible study, outreach, and prayer. Opportunity to get plugged in and fellowship with other women.
Temple of the Holy Spirit Study: 2nd Saturday of the month, 11 a.m., Solid Rock Church
- Training ourselves spiritually and physically.